- 14 Day Money Back Guarantee - For Unwanted & Unused Items
- If you have simply changed your mind about any item ordered, or ordered an incorrect item and you wish to return it, no problem. You can do so provided you inform us of your decision within 14 days of receipt of your goods. The item(s) must not be used and must be 'as new' unopened condition when returned to us. Any security seals must be intact and unopened.
- Once you've informed us that you wish to return goods, you have 28 calendar days to return it to us.
- Return of goods will be at your own expense, ensuring goods arrive to us, in 'as new' unmarked, and a resell-able condition.
- Goods that have been written on, defaced, or with security seals open will be rejected by our returns department.
- We do not accept unwanted returns outside of this period.
- We cannot accept returned appliances or products with open, damaged or defaced packaging or with parts or accessories missing.
Damage Upon Arrival
- We ask that all deliveries are inspected upon receipt for damage or defects, please report any damage to us within 14 days, but we advise you check your goods as soon as possible to avoid delays
- If items are visibly damaged on receipt, it's best to sign the carrier's delivery note accordingly, or refuse delivery entirely to enforce an immediate return.
- If it is discovered that goods are damaged after opening, please do not attempt installation or use and contact us immediately.
- We will aim to replace the item(s) as swiftly as possible, using our own carriers. If you wish to use your own method for return/replacement you must notify us before doing so to gain authorisation.
Incorrectly Supplied Items
- Upon receipt of your order you should immediately check the description on the packaging and paperwork matches what you have ordered. If you suspect the goods received to be incorrect or not matching your order or paperwork, please contact us within 7 working days of receipt.
- We insist no packaging on any heating appliance is opened, or goods removed from packaging until a qualified plumber or heating engineer has confirmed suitability, accuracy and specification is correct for installation. This measure ensures if for any reason you need to return an appliance or product, you are ensuring the goods are coming back in an unused and suitable condition.
- Installation should only take place once a qualified heating engineer is satisfied that the appliance is correct, fit for purpose and undamaged.
Faulty Goods - (Not including Appliances)
- Please retain all packaging from your consignment during and after your installation. If for any reason goods maybe faulty or need to be returned, we must receive goods back with all original packaging, contents & accessories in good condition with due care made to package to a standard in which the goods were received.
- Upon receipt, products will be inspected and tested to determine a fault. If no fault is found, goods will be returned at further cost of shipping to the customer.
- Items which are deemed faulty will have a replacement or refund offered, any reasonable postal charges incurred in posting back to us will be reimbursed.